In this post, we will be discussing How to apply for Armenia visa, Types of Armenia visa, General information about applying for Armenia Visa, things to know before applying for the Armenia visa.
Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. Among the earliest Christian civilizations, it’s defined by religious sites including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, headquarters of the Armenian Church. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano just across the border in Turkey.
Types of Armenia visa
General information about applying for Armenia Visa
- Visa required for U.S. citizens before you go to Armenia: No.
- Visa required for non-U.S. citizens before you go to Armenia:
- If you are on this list here, you DO NOT need a visa before you go to Armenia
Where to find the Armenia Embassy or Consulate closest to your place of residence:
If you’re inside the U.S.:
2225 R Street NW
Washington, DC 20008
Armenian Consulate General
50 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
If you’re outside of the U.S.: Click here.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR ARMENIA VISA
- Wow! Armenia has an AMAZINGLY easy visa process. Really, if you are planning on going to Armenia on tourism or business for a short trip, don’t waste your time in applying through your closest consulate.
- Short circuit the process by applying online using the Armenia e-visa process.
- I am absolutely in love with the Armenia visa process. Foreigners who require a visa can apply online in just a few minutes and using any major credit card.
- In 2 business days, you will get a graphical representation of your visa, complete with your visa number and other details.
- The types of visas available via this method are as follows:
- Visitor visa for visiting relatives (friends) or tourist (for a rest)
- Visitor visa for reuniting with family
- Visitor visa for treatment
- Visitor visa for studying in educational institutions of Armenia
- Visitor visa for participating in cultural, sport, scientific and other events, conferences in Armenia
- Visitor visa for implementation of short term technical support, humanitarian, charitable, financial assistance programs
- Visitor visa for participation in business negotiations conducted in Armenia, working activities and economic activities
- Visitor visa for staff members to realize international air or land transportation