Table of Contents
Job type : Contract · Entry level
salary : not stated
Location : Remote
Job role : Media Production
website : Collider
Qualification : Applicants must be highly motivated to write
READ ALSO : Digital Content Editor, ALL ARTS
According to wikipedia, Collider is an entertainment website and digital video production company, with a focus on the film industry, television series, and video games. Collider focuses on entertainment news, analysis, and commentary, along with original features.
Why write for us?
- Room for growth – Collider makes every effort to promote from within.
- Possibility to pitch ideas.
- Slack community for support.
- Several helpful guides that you can refer to even after training.
- It’s fun!
- Contribute 25 news articles per month.
- Work under tight deadlines and submit tasks on time.
- Able to maintain a contracted freelance schedule.
- Reporting to various Editors and implementing feedback efficiently
- Adherence to a style guide
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing.
- Ability to source information/news from different websites
- Broad knowledge of TV/Movie history and culture.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
- Experience with Emaki is an asset.
READ MORE : Area Manager at Walmart
The hiring team at Collider will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website:
**This is a contracted, work from home, freelance position**
Powered by JazzHR
How to apply at collider
You can apply here