Cigna provides health insurance programs globally to help improve your health, well being and provide a sense of security for its members.
With over 30 years’ experience, Cigna health insurance therefore cover it’s customers to stay well, prevent sickness, obtain access to health care, recover from illness or injury and many more.
There are more than a million hospitals, physicians, clinics and specialists worldwide that works with this health insurance company. They assure you of delivering international healthcare across more than 200 jurisdictions.
Also check: ACCC Insurance Online Login
Login to your Cigna health insurance account
1. To login to your Cigna health insurance customer account, visit Cigna webpage at www.cignaglobal.com and select “customer login” from the navigation.
You can also get to your login page by using this direct link.
2. You will be asked to provide your user ID and password, which is mandatory. If you forget your password, continue reading. It will be explained at the later part of this post.
After entering your user ID and password, click “next” at the lower part of the page to be taken into your account page.
Reset/recover password to your Cigna health insurance account
To recover or reset your Cigna health insurance password.
Follow the instruction below.
1. From the login page, click on forgot password. The new page that will ask you to enter your account email address and click submit.
A link will be sent to your email address.
2. Check your mail box for a mail from Cigna global, and click the reset/recovery password link in the mail.
3. Follow the instruction to finish up on the password recovery.
Enroll for Cigna health insurance online
To enroll for Cigna health insurance online, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Visit the Cigna global homepage and click on “get your quote today”. This will open up a new page.
2. On the new page, you’ll be asked to provide your first name, last name, email address, date of birth, phone number, your nationality (this is because Cigna health insurance is a global program that covers all world countries), where you are living and the currency you pay in.
Click next to complete your registration.
File Cigna health insurance claim
To file a claim in Cigna health insurance is pretty easy.
1. Visit the homepage of Cigna health insurance at www.cignalglobal.com
2. Scroll down to see ” making a claim”.
Click on it to see procedures to contact Cigna global for a claim.
The customer care team contact is on +44 (0) 1475 788182 or from the US on 800 835 7677.
You can make your reviews about health insurance program on our website using the comment section.
Please share this post if it was helpful.
How do I check the status of my Cigna claim?
- Access the Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS Provider Portal .
- Speak to a Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS Representative by calling 1 (877) 653-0331.