Bristol West car Insurance
In July 2007, Farmers Insurance acquired Bristol West car Insurance, based in Florida. At the time, Bristol West provided auto insurance to 22 states. Back then Bristol West car Insurance specializes in ensuring higher risk drivers. So the acquisition of Bristol West auto Insurance was meant to grow Farmers Insurance Groups.
Bristol West began offering private passenger automobile insurance to Florida residents in 1973. Since then, Bristol West has grown into a leading provider of liability and physical damage insurance, focusing exclusively on private passenger automobiles throughout the United States.
Bristol West car Insurance Sold through agents and brokers, Bristol West insurance products offer customers the security of a comprehensive range of automobile insurance coverages at competitive prices.
In the past, if a Farmers Insurance auto customer was cited for DUI or their license was suspended, their insurance rates would most definitely skyrocket and it was very likely that the policy would be non-renewable. Now that Farmers Insurance owns Bristol West, a Farmers customer with a sub-par driving record is not only accepted but also offered a competitive rate.
In addition, farmers being rate number 2 in Cheap auto insurance companies in arizona , a policy with Bristol West qualifies the customer for the multi-policy discounts and Affinity discounts that Farmers Insurance offers. Just like Farmers, Bristol West policies offer a 24-hour, 7 day a week claims service that has been rated an A in satisfaction by Consumer Reports.
Bristol West auto Insurance Says
Bristol West car Insurance Group offers a wide range of coverage options to meet the needs of customers for private passenger auto insurance :
- Collision coverage, required if the vehicle is financed or leased, pays for vehicle damages caused by a collision with another vehicle or object regardless of fault
- Bodily injury liability coverage for injury caused to another person
- A liability-only policy, including coverage for bodily injury and property damage. A liability and physical damage policy includes these coverages along with collision and comprehensive
- Property damage liability coverage for damages caused to another person’s property
- Medical payments coverage, for costs sustained due to an auto accident regardless of
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Towing and rental reimbursement program
- Customizing equipment coverage, for equipment installed by someone other than the original automobile manufacturer
Comprehensive coverage, required if the vehicle is financed or leased, pays for vehicle damages caused by vandalism, theft, wind, hail or water
Bristol West car insurance contact
Bristol West Insurance
P.O. Box 31029
Independence, OH 44131-0029
Telephone: (888) 888-0080
- Bristol West car insurance Customer Service: 888-888-0080
- Bristol West car insurance Claims: 800-274-7865
- Bristol West car insurance Roadside Assistance: 800-554-6678
- 5600 Beech Tree Lane, Caledonia, MI 49316
Auto insurance discounts from Bristol West
Car insurance discounts from Bristol West vary by state. Depending on where you live, you may be eligible for discounts for:
- Insuring more than one car.
- Having an additional policy, such as a motorcycle or RV policy from Foremost.
- Paying for your policy in full, upfront.
- Making electronic payments.
- Owning a home.
- Not having a vehicle in your household. Non-owner car insurance provides liability coverage when you drive a car that isn’t yours, such as a rental.
- Avoiding accidents and traffic violations.
- Being covered for at least 6-12 months with a previous insurer.
- Getting policy documents by email.
- Installing a tracking device to help locate your car if it’s stolen.
- Being 55 or older and completing a driver improvement course.
- Buying a policy at least two days before it takes effect, with no lapse in coverage.
Website: Bristol West’s website lets you take action but offers no details on coverage options. Directly from Bristol West’s homepage, you can request a quote, find an agent, see your insurance ID card, make a payment and report or check on a claim. An FAQ page explains how to get text alerts when payments are due or overdue.
Mobile app: On Bristol West’s mobile app, you can pay premiums, view your ID card and see the details of your policy. It’s available for Apple and Android devices.
Payment options: If you pay online, you can use a bank account, debit card or credit card at no extra cost. You can also set up automatic monthly payments or pay by phone, by mail, or by Western Union or MoneyGram. Payments can be made once or twice a year, quarterly, or monthly, with discounts for paying larger amounts upfront.