Basic Eligibility for Australia Business visa
- be nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency
- be invited to apply for the visa
- have the required funding or assets
Types of Australia business visa
- Significant Business History stream
You must have:
- a net value of at least AUD1.5 million (lawfully acquired)
- an annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply
a total net assets of at least AUD400,000 as the ownership interest in one or more qualifying businesses for least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply
2. Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
With this visa, you can
- establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia
- stay in Australia permanently
- bring family members with you
- have funding of at least AUD1 million from an Australian venture capital firm
- be nominated by an Australian state or territory government
- be invited to apply
Who Can Apply?
- Professionals and other skilled workers seeking work or business in Australia
How to Apply?
How to Apply?
- Getting a visa for Australia as a U.S. Passport holder is INCREDIBLY simple. I’ll explain the simple process below:
- Most U.S. passport holders traveling to Australia for tourism or business purposes for less than 90 days can obtain an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA).
- In order to apply, click on the button that says “Apply for ETA” in the upper left of this page here.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Enter the passport and travel information for each traveler.
- After you submit payment, your application will be processed instantly and linked to your passport number.
- That’s it my friend! Your ETA status will be confirmed by email within a few minutes.
Click here to go to the relevant page on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website.