How to Get Aruba Work Permit

Are you interested in going to Aruba for employment? As explained here, any foreigner wanting to work in Aruba will need to get a work permit. Your local employer will need to apply for this for you on your behalf.

An Aruba work permit will be granted to you if there are no local qualified staff available for the position. You will require a special work permit if you have a trainee position or internship.

Go to my Aruba visa page for information on other types of visas for Aruba and also general information and eligibility conditions.

The Residence Permit forms are located here at the DIMAS website.

Note that authorizations for the Aruba Residence Permit will be issued by DIMAS (Departamento di Integracion, Maneho y Admision di Stranhero):

Departamento di Integracion, Maneho y Admision di Stranhero (DIMAS)
The Directorate of Alien Integration, Policy and Admission Wilhelminastraat
31-33 Oranjestad, Aruba

Don’t get sick! Check vaccination requirements here.



Leave a Comment