Are you going to Aruba to study? Lucky you for having the opportunity to study in such a beautiful place!
If you are going to study in Aruba, you will likely need to get Aruba Student Visa.
Go to my Aruba visa page for information on other types of visas for Aruba and also general information and eligibility conditions.
Go to the Xavier University School of Medicine site which has detailed instructions on the Aruba student visa process. The process takes 4-6 weeks.
Note that authorizations for the Aruba student visa will be issued by DIMAS (Departamento di Integracion, Maneho y Admision di Stranhero):
Departamento di Integracion, Maneho y Admision di Stranhero (DIMAS)
The Directorate of Alien Integration, Policy and Admission Wilhelminastraat
31-33 Oranjestad, Aruba
Don’t get sick! Check vaccination requirements here.
Procedure for Aruba student visa
You want to follow a study in Aruba. For this, you need a temporary residence permit. With this residence permit, you can study in Aruba and gain work experience (as a trainee). You do not have permission to work (paid work).
Please be advised: If you would like to stay in Aruba after finishing your study, your application will be handled as an administrative first time application.
To be eligible for a residence permit as a student, you must meet the following conditions:
- You are of legal age (18years and above)
- You are solvent or have a school or third person as a guarantor;
- You attend full day study at an accredited educational institution:
- University of Aruba
- The Institution of Pedagogico Arubano
- The International School of Aruba
- The Dr. Horacio Oduber Hospital
- Xavier school of medicine
Do you meet these conditions? Then view the overview below, check what you need to arrange before you can apply for the residence permit.
What do I need?
- Rental agreement or a confirmation of appropriate housing
- Judicial documentation
- Certificate of registration
- Declaration of education institute
- Solvency Student proof
- Proof of private insurance for the duration of the study
READ ALSO :